domingo, 22 de julio de 2018

* IT'S ONLY ONE DOG ... POEM OF LOVE *

* IT'S ONLY ONE DOG ... POEM OF LOVE *


* Every once in a while people tell me "relax, it's just a dog" or "it's a lot of money just for a dog". *
 They do not understand the distance traveled, the time invested or the costs incurred by "just one dog". Some of my most proud moments have happened with "just one dog" ....
* Many hours have passed being my only company "only a dog", but not for a single moment I felt despised. Some of my saddest moments have been for "just a dog", and in those gray days, the soft touch of "just a dog" gave me the comfort and the reason to get through the day. ... *
* If you also think "it's just a dog", then you'll probably understand phrases like "just a friend", "just a sunrise" or "just a promise". "Only a dog" brings to my life the very essence of friendship, trust and pure and unbridled joy. "Only a dog" brings out the compassion and patience that make me a better person. ... *
* For "only a dog" I will get up early, I will make long walks and look forward to the future. So for me and for people like me, it is not "just a dog", but an embodiment of all the hopes and dreams of the future, the memories of the past, and the absolute joy of the moment. "Only a dog" brings out the good in me and diverts my thoughts away from myself and from daily worries. ... *
* I hope that some day you can understand that it is not "just a dog", but that which gives me humanity and prevents me from being "just a human". So the next time you hear the phrase "just a dog", just smile because they "just do not understand" .... *
Richard A. Biby

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario