lunes, 9 de julio de 2018

If you forget me ... from Pablo Neruda *. (a beautiful poem)


If you forget me ... from Pablo Neruda *.

 (a beautiful poem)


I want you to know one thing.
You know how is this:
If I look at the crystal moon, the red branch
of the slow autumn in my window,
if I touch the impalpable ash by the fire
or the wrinkled body of the wood,
everything brings me to you, as if everything that exists,
aromas, light, metals, were small boats that sail
to the islands of yours that await me.
Now, if little by little you stop loving me
I will stop loving you little by little.
If suddenly you forget me do not look for me,
that I will have forgotten you.
If you consider long and crazy
the wind of flags that goes through my life
and you decide to leave me at the shore
of the heart in which I have roots,
think that on that day,
at that time I will raise my arms
and my roots will go to find another land.
But if every day,
every hour you feel that you are destined to me
with implacable sweetness.
If every day goes up
a flower to your lips to look for me,
Oh my love, oh my,
in me all that fire is repeated,
in me nothing is extinguished or forgotten,
my love is nourished by your love, beloved,
and as long as you live, it will be in your arms
without leaving mine.
Sometimes, you find that person that turns your heart over, that brings out emotions that you thought was impossible to feel. Your life changes completely, and your life becomes the life of that person you love with madness, with real madness. You know that if that person comes back, you will feel the same again, but it is not like that and you must accept it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario